Sunday 15 February 2015

3rd January 1980

Hosted by Peter Powell.
Peter Powell
Madness - My Girl
Madness
Paul McCartney - Wonderful Christmastime
(Promo Video)
Paul McCartney
The Pretenders - Brass In Pocket
The Pretenders
David Bowie - John, I'm Only Dancing
(Promo Video)
David Bowie
Boney M - I'm Born Again
Boney M
The Beat - The Tears Of A Clown
The Beat
Fiddlers Dram - Day Trip To Bangor
Fiddler's Dram
Kurtis Blow - Christmas Rappin'
Kurtis Blow
Billy Preston & Syreeta -
With You I'm Born Again
Billy Preston & Syreeta
Legs & Co - (Chic - My Feet Keep Dancing)
Legs & Co
Dr Hook - Better Love Next Time
Dr Hook
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
(Promo Video)
Pink Floyd

Original Popscene Listing:

3-1-80: Presenter: Peter Powell

(29) THE CLASH – London Calling (and charts)
(54) MADNESS – My Girl 
(6) PAUL McCARTNEY – Wonderful Christmastime (video)
(5) THE PRETENDERS – Brass In Pocket 
(12) DAVID BOWIE – John I’m Only Dancing (Again) (video)
(36) BONEY M – I’m Born Again
(17) THE BEAT – Tears Of A Clown
(3) FIDDLER’S DRAM – Day Trip To Bangor (Didn’t We Have A Lovely Time)
(30) KURTIS BLOW – Christmas Rappin’ 
(24) BILLY PRESTON & SYREETA – With You I’m Born Again ®
(21) CHIC – My Feet Keep Dancin’ (danced to by Legs & Co) 
(58) DR. HOOK – Better Love Next Time
(1) PINK FLOYD – Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) (video)
(15) ROSE ROYCE – Is It Love You’re After (and credits)

Repeated on UKGold, BBC4

No comments:

Post a Comment