Sunday 15 February 2015

10th January 1980

Hosted by David 'Kid' Jensen.
Kid Jensen
UFO - Young Blood
UFO
ABBA - I Have A Dream (Promo Video)
ABBA
Rose Royce - Is It Love Youre After
(Promo Video)
Rose Royce
Joe Jackson - It's Different For Girls
Joe Jackson
Sheila B. Devotion - Spacer (Promo Video)
Sheila B. Devotion
The Skids - Working For The Yankee Dollar
The Skids
Legs & Co -
(KC & The Sunshine Band - Please Don't Go)
Legs & Co
Dollar - I Want To Hold Your Hand
Dollar
The Nolans - I'm In The Mood For Dancing
The Nolans
Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall
Pink Floyd

10-1-80: Presenter: David Jensen

(14) MADNESS – My Girl (and charts)
(63) UFO – Young Blood
(2) ABBA – I Have A Dream (video)
(13) ROSE ROYCE – Is It Love You’re After (video)
(50) JOE JACKSON – It’s Different For Girls
(28) SHEILA B. DEVOTION – Spacer (video)
(21) THE SKIDS – Working For The Yankee Dollar 
(7) K.C. & THE SUNSHINE BAND – Please Don’t Go (danced to by Legs & Co)
(30) DOLLAR – I Wanna Hold Your Hand ®
(20) THE NOLANS – I’m In The Mood For Dancing
(1) PINK FLOYD – Another Brick In The Wall (Part 2) (video)
(26) BOOKER T. & THE M.G.’S – Green Onions (and credits)

Repeated on: BBC4

No comments:

Post a Comment